Followers

Tuesday 19 January 2016

Spring Bird Cards and Competition

 
Good chilly morning to you! OMG its so cold out there, I just want to dive back under the duvet and not come out!
 
Am sharing a couple of cards I recently made using the glorious new 'Irristable Images' toppers from LC Designs.  They are great for quick cards and come in an assortment of images, which mix and match really well with all of the lovely new papers that LC Designs have on their website.  Take a look HERE.  You can choose from birds, cats, flowers and silhouette images.  The sentiments used are from the Dinky Sentiments sets available on the website too.

 
Loving these little bird images especially.  I am a keen twitcher and saw four little Long Tail Tits in my garden this morning (bird on top card), so lovely to have such beautiful wildlife in my garden.
 
LC Designs has a great competition on their blog HERE.  You can win some of their wonderful 'Splodge' papers, which I have used on my cards above.
 
Keep warm and have a super day, thanks for stopping by today.
 
Heidi
 
xxxx


1 comment:

coops said...

Both so gorgeous Heidi.I love the images, great for gardeners and wildlife lovers and your designs and colours are stunning ;D

xx coops xx