Followers

Tuesday 5 April 2016

Hobby Art Monthly Special Cards

Morning,
 
Oh my, its been a while since I blogged.  Life taking over my time as usual. Both Jess and Georgia are home and its so lovely spending quality time with them.
 
Anyway, thought I would share a couple of cards I made recently using two of the gorgeous monthly specials from Hobby Art.
 
Firstly, 'Highland Cattle'.  This was the February Monthly Special set. When they popped through the door from postie, the first image I spotted was the huge thistle.  It is just beautiful!  I have coloured in my card using the 'Wink of Stella' pens.
 
 
Here is the full card.

 
I have created a background using the small thistle and grass stamps and edged with Stickles glitter glue.
 
Secondly, here is my card used on the project sheet for the April Monthly Special using the lovely 'Riverside' set of stamps.  A gorgeous canal barge and countryside scene set which is great to use to make a scene, as I have done below.
 
 
Again, coloured in 'Wink of Stella' glorious glitter pens.  Both sets and lots more other goodies can be found HERE on the Hobby Art website.
 
Ok off to grab a coffee and then have a few cards to get made.
 
Have a wonderful day,
 
Heidi
 
xxxx
 
 


3 comments:

Karen said...

Fab cards as always

coops said...

Stunning cards Heidi.The images are fabulous and I love your designs :D

xx coops xx

Drew Watts said...

All of this is very pretty! Thanks a ton for sharing these photos and details here. I saw such great creativities at a DIY event at an event venue Houston and got stunned to see such creative things over there.