Followers

Sunday 23 October 2016

Crazy 4 Challenges # C4C359 - Bees & Bugs

Good morning,
 
Here is my card for this week's Crazy 4 Challenges challenge.  A great theme has been given of 'Bees & Bugs'.  This challenge is right up my street as I love both bugs and bees!
 
Here is the link to the blog, where you can see what the design team have created, feast your eyes HERE I do hope you can join in the challenge this week.
 
For my card, I have used the gorgeous 'Busy Bees' stamp set from Hobby Art. This is my absolutely favourite set of them all.
 
Here is my card, lots of blue and of course bees!
 
 
 
Here is a little card made using the set again.  This card was a make and take from Stamparama - Stevenage a couple of months ago.

 
You can visit the Hobby Art website HERE should you wish the bees to fly home to you.
 
Thanks for stopping by my blog, have a lovely day!
 
Heidi
 
xxxx


No comments: